heartbreak

When someone offers something for you to eat, take it, say thank you and eat it. It's some kind of respect thingy. If you really don't want to eat it, then just tell the reason. Don't leave it hanging. I left some food on the table for someone and today I found out that the fact that , the food was left in the fridge, waiting for it to rot. My heart aches somehow. I don't like people doing these to me, even if you don't feel like eating it, tell me so that I can eat it.

So, my dear readers. Don't waste food and be straightforward. I can accept it if you say no :)

I don't like being called emo because I hate it. And I found out some funny truths about emo. Emo actually stands for an entire subculture of people with fake personality. The concept of emo is actually a vicious cycle that never ends, to the utter failing of humanity and it goes something like this.

1. emo guy is a pussy. His penis is too small, he's too depressed to bathe, and has more mood swings than emo chick, and he doesn't even have a menstrual cycle.

Okay, it's pretty too dirty for my blog to blog about emo stuff. urgh, yuck.

Comments

Popular Posts