can you ?!

Can you imagine your life without limbs ?

Can you imagine your life without a pair of functioning eyes?

Can you imagine your life without a functioning nose?

Can you imagine your life without a functioning mouth (cannot talk)?

Can you imagine your life without a sound (cannot hear)?

Can you imagine your life without a good and healthy body?

Can you imagine your life without parents ?

CAN YOU ?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

So, stop complaining. Start treasuring if you have all that. Start giving too! Even a few cents or what, just start giving!

p/s: I saw people with disabilities. To be true, I hate seeing people with disabilities because they make me feeling useless!!


* * *

Today is 20 June 2012. Guess what ?! I went indoor jogging with Mr H! :P I don't want to lose ...all I want is <=200th.


Comments

Popular Posts