spammed !

Just now, I was trying to search for my report's information on the net, but it was to no avail. I am depressed now... I need serotonin...............

Alright, I'm not depressed. I'm just a little bit angry and scared because someone spammed my mail box. It was like 200 + of mails (comments on my blogs from anonymous) delivered into my mail. If it was in junkbox, I don't care, but it's not! Straight to my mail. wtf!

Scared because of, maybe someone is trying to hack my blog like last time and I will be crying so hard.

Hmmmm. I had a haircut. Short one :))) look at my pic! wooohoooo

Can't see clearly though. Why did I uploaded this ? =.= Anyway, when I look at my old photos, I think this look is neater and ...cleaner ? LOL and the photo is edited :PP I have pimples on both cheeks and below my lips :(((( so SAD can I get back my form young smooth face ??! :(((((((( so depressed when I look at my face @@

Comments

Anonymous said…
Jessie you look nice with short hair, so cute.:D
J e s s i e said…
terima kasih chia leng :DD

Popular Posts