The sun is shining so brightly !


Today is just another sunny day as always. Time is running pretty fast because I realised that today is already Thursday. I have been here for 4 days. 4 days...

Next week, studying life will resume back to normal. Year 1 Sem 3.

I hope I can cope and get better results this time! Complaining about reports, midterms are not going to lessen the workload, so I will just keep quiet and stay calm and not giving up!

One more thing, not to sleep too much though.

* * *

4 days with Mr H too ! Looking at how you eat your breakfast simply will be the best scene that I have seen so far. How you munch your food so attentively and making the food taste more delicious than it is. HAHAHAHA.

Anyway, it's good to be here for being able to see Mr H ! Happy Chinese New Year !

Comments

Popular Posts