Sunday, February 09, 2014

God's plan.

He brought me to the world. He brought me to see the world. He is the one who brings out the live in me. Without him, I shall never here today.

Being a normal human being from the day you were born is the greatest gift that God has for you. Being a disabled human being from the day you were born is not the greatest punishment that God has for you either. Why?

Because I met a guy who is being normal being masking all the disabilities of a disabled person, living to the fullest.
Me, a dog, a kid, a spiderman.
Reactions:

0 comments:

J e s s i e profile

image
Twitter Facebook

J e s s i e STALK LIST

J e s s i e stalker

J e s s i e archieves

Total Pageviews

Copyright © DoubleHappiness | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes - Published By Gooyaabi Templates | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com