Last quarter of the year

This year has been an amazing year to me. rather, learning year.

I bought a car, applied for a car loan, getting the feeling of driving here and there by myself in a land where I have no parents, no siblings, no relatives, just mere me. I grew up all along this year. Slowly, I turned into a young adult.

Turning into a 24 year old lady rather taught me things about life. Sometimes, I wonder what should I do to make my life better, because I feel empty. I felt empty inside because everyday was work and work and work. Its just work for ... a paycheck. I wanted to do more, things that I can feel that I am important whether its work, or elsewhere.

Sometimes, when I am alone, I tend to do things I love, like blogging. I always wanted to be a good blogger with many loyal readers. I want to be known to people on the streets. but how?

My boyfriend has been supportive as usual. He is struggling too, like me.

I know many has been questioning the usual inner self, what does life mean to you?

Me too.

Comments

Popular Posts